<VV> Corvair Fan performance curves

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 22:47:38 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/10/05 12:54:28 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
ronh at owt.com writes:

> But, all the fans have the same performance curve!
> RonH

This obviously isn't true. We just have no Chev data that tells us of the
various performance curves. We do have the specs at some high rpm, but these are
not performance curves. They are just one data samples at a specific speed.

The performance curves contained within the Chev engine test reports are
accurate enough, but these are based on the flow thru various engines each having
its own set of restrictions and differences. And these curves do show  a lot
of flow variations.

Regards,
Bob Helt