<VV> Hurricane Dennis

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 09:27:54 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/11/2005 8:58:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
emills5 at cfl.rr.com writes:
Help from power outages is on the way from all over the country, so maybe
they will be getting relief in a few days.

I have a cousin heading that way.... he's a "professional powerline post hole
digger"... LG&E is sending him down as part of their offering of a relief
crew.... he's in his late 50s, but one of the hardest working men I've ever
seen...
God bless!
Lonzo... the rain is just starting to fall here, left overs from Dennis...
first time in over 3 weeks that we've had rain, and they're predicting up to 5
inches here in my part of KY

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)