<VV> Reinventing the fan for vertical inclination

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Jul 11 11:39:33 EDT 2005

Very cool.

Folks, if you get a HTTP 403 error when you click the link, try editing the
URL to remove everything starting with the  "<".

Crawford, do you by chance compose your messages in HTML format and then let
the VV mail server convert them to plain text? I have seen this type of URL
mangling before and that has been the cause. It's generally a better idea to
send the message in plain text format rather than have the VV mail server do
the conversion, to avoid problems like these.

--Kent