<VV> Removal of Casting Flash

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 12 10:04:00 EDT 2005

I've heard lots of suggestions over the years about how to remove the
flash in the heads. One idea I've wondered about but never heard is sand
blasting (after the passage is partially opened). Would this work? I
haven't tried it yet. It seems like this would clean and smooth with
much less risk than saws and drills.

Mike Kost
Show-ME Corvair Club