<VV> Convention Wardrobe

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 11:40:45 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/12/2005 5:23:05 AM Pacific Daylight Time, folks  wrote:

>I seem to recall that someone (or someones) recently
>  reviewed the acceptable wardrobe for male Corvair
> (content-- right  there!) convention attendees----I
> remember items like; checkered Bermuda  shorts,

After reading all the discussions, I have reached the conclusion that the
darkest of possible sunglasses will be mandatory. Think "watching the eclipse of
 the sun" dark. The better to not see you with!  - Do remember to wear the
oldest Corsa Convention T-shirt you can find. I have a 1978 San Diego shirt  -
although I'll have to do another trial fit! - Seth  Emerson