<VV> 1966 PG Fluid dump

JKFG717 at aol.com JKFG717 at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 11:56:58 EDT 2005

Hello All: News of the weird. On my non-running, due probably to bad carbs,
66 Monza, the transmission fluid mysteriously appeared all over the garage
floor. Right now I am waiting for the absorbent to soak it up. After that, can
anyone give me an idea where to start looking for the leak? The car hasn't run
 in a few weeks. I pushed it out of the garage the other day to move some
boxes  in. In neutral, no problem, a total of 20 feet. This morning my coworker
noticed  all the fluid running out of the garage door. It looks like a lot. I
don't want  to refill it until I can find the source of the leak if possible.
Too weird for  me. This car has been gremlined since this spring with a carb
swap out. It may  just have committed suicide.  Thanks, Jim