<VV> RE: 1966 PG Fluid dump

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Tue Jul 12 14:13:28 EDT 2005

Two good suggestions below.  On my rampy, after I hit it with the power
washer to clean up the transaxle, I developed a leak.  Mine appears to be
coming from the dipstick tube, nothing that a new o-ring won't fix.

Also should note that mine hasn't moved under its own power for 6 years now.

Keith Hammett