<VV> Convention Wardrobe

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 17:26:43 EDT 2005

But now I'm torn over which shoes to bring- high tops,
wing tips (mine have grass stains from mowing in
them), cowboy boots  (mine have the normal cow
stains), sandals (someone suggested) that I never
heard of, can't pronounce, or spell, and I'm sure are
not sold by Goober's in Floresville.

Technical item ---I just weighed the rods (separate
from pistons) from one of my project engines--- six
rods had a weight spread from 416 grams to 448
grams---approx 1.2 ounces difference.......  was that
an acceptable spread at GM,,,, or was this engine
built during the employee Christmas party after tee
minny martoonies?????

I just had a flash back to someone's request for a
"torque spec"--- and someone on VV responded with
"one-half turn before it snaps".

Don Manen-at the Gopher Ranch
which IS Under the "X" in TeXas (for Wildman)