<VV> Sick Of Corvairs

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 11:04:37 EDT 2005

Why don't you tell us how you really feel. (grin).
I feel reasonably sure that you are not the first person to feel this way about the car we have chosen as a hobby.  (Yes I say hobby, because  it sometimes seems that Corvairs experience more than their share of problems).  Personally I take it as a challenge.  No way is one old model car going to beat my resolve.  Hang in there, things may get better, maybe not.

Cecil Mills
2 of them, and looking for another.  (A real glutton for punishment).