<VV> sick of my Corvair

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Jul 13 12:03:01 EDT 2005

> You should not keep your Corvair.  I suspect a great many
> people who own
> Corvairs actually like "tinkering" with them... you are
> clearly not the
> type.

Joe, I strongly disagree with you on this one.  We all get discouraged from
time to time.  I feel the same way about my red Corsa right now.  I have had
some problems that I have been just beating my head on the wall against and
have not been able to make any progress.  Does that mean I am not cut out to
own a Corvair?

Gosh, I sure hope not.

Norm Witte

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org