<VV> SNIMTA_SPAM Re

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Wed Jul 13 12:22:53 EDT 2005

"It is bad business to allow a fool to keep his money," to mis-paraphrase
and extends PT Barnum's philosophy.

Then again, "What price freedom" - freedom from hassles so you can enjoy
yourself (i.e.: work on your other Corvair) while someone else hassles with
selling your other Corvair.

People waste a lot of money, and there are no laws against taking it as it
sails past your wallet, right ?