<VV> Was: Sick of Corvair now: future cars

corvair at mts.net corvair at mts.net
Wed Jul 13 12:42:37 EDT 2005

See comments with *** . . .
===========
Message: 3
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:00:36 -0400
From: "grant young" <gyoungwolf at earthlink.net>
Subject: <VV> Re: Sick of the Corvair
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

Just think....in 40 more years the Honda minivan will not even be remembered,

*** it'll be just as remembered as any 1965 car today that was considered an 'appliance' at the time..... just probably won't be running due to unfixable electronic issues!

we'll all be dead
or cloned,

*** I'm planning on still being an active and fit 82-year-old (good luck!)

 there will only be one "world car", and based on the technology in use then (no-
hands driving, water and nuclear fueled engines, etc.)

*** In the 50's didn't they think by the year 2000 we'd all be driving atomic-powered flying cars and taking vacations on Mars? What happened?

 the Corvair will still be the collector
car of choice for eccentrics and insurgents holed up in their bomb shelters.....:-),

*** And why not?!!

Grant

I'm sticking with my appliance-like Honda minivan. Boring? yes. Fun?
>no. Heartbreaking? NEVER!!!

grant young
gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.