<VV> Re:ENGINE PARTS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 14:51:10 EDT 2005

well after all the great advise on my engines, i have for sale  a set of smog
pistons and cylinders  with heads available if any interest email me off line
if not they become cores for my next set of new stuff. i can take digital
pictures.  thanks to the input from you guys i have a new set of braions on steps
and squish areas.  i really thank you. after all these years and reading so
much now i think i understand it.now all i need is the time to do it!
regards, tim colson