<VV> sick of my Corvair - apology

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Jul 13 15:39:50 EDT 2005

Tony, the universe and the rest of VV:

I apologize now for doubting my Corvair even though I haven't yet looked into what the problem is - for all I know the whole engine blew up.  I was just mad this morning and needed to vent.  I know it's an old car and things like this happen.  But sometimes I just need to vent.  Sorry to all of you and to my crappy old car (that I still love in spite of it all)

mike

PS: old cars do to suck, so there!  But they sure are pretty.

<snip>

>mike (feeling sorry for myself, sniff)

Now, if you find that it was a bad pushrod or a loose rocker arm or the
like, will you come back in here and tell the universe you're sorry for
having doubted the Vair...?    ;)

tony..