<VV> sick of my Corvair with a bad attitude?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 16:42:53 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/13/2005 1:15:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

> I've fixed this car before and I'm sure I'll fix it again but if it doesn't
> straighten up and fly right pretty soon there'll be the devil to pay!!  I
> don't feel the need to be the "master" but I can only put up with so much crap
> from a car with a bad attitude.  See, my car is a red convertible.   It's a
> prima donna.  It thinks it's too pretty (late model of course)to do any work.
> When I ask it to drive me around it says "no way sailor, I'm for looking -
> not touching".  I should have gotten a 4-door.  They know they're ugly and run
> like crazy to compensate.

************************************************************************************************************************

There's, I believe, your problem!  It's a machine...built by
man.......MAINTAINED by man!    You are just getting hit by all the "oversights"!

I know you're saying this tongue in cheek.......but to even think
this...makes you vulnerable!  IMO!

PS  I NEVER  "named" any vehicle I've owned...until I joined V V!!  It's a
desease!

Matt
ImmortalVair
Blue Thunder
SpeedSkater
UltraMonzaWest

luckily we don't discuss sandcars or boats!  ggg