<VV> sick of my Corvair

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 13 17:43:06 EDT 2005

Mike,
Glad to see your attitude is improving.  Don't let that sucker beat you.
;-)
I've felt like that a few times about my 25 year daily driver ('65 Corsa
Convert), but I can't ever figure out what to replace it with, and the urge
soon passes.  I do have a spare car for "emergencies".

A word of warning, however, about the suggestion to get a second Corvair.
You cannot have two Corvairs.  Some hidden universal law makes that position
unstable.  You can have one - you can have many - but you can't stop at two.
In rare cases people have succeeded or a short time when they had two and
only two Corvair drivers in the family, but it's dangerous to try.

Roger