<VV> sick --Correction!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 18:57:38 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/13/2005 1:51:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

> I know that Matt and others of his ilk will tell you that it's fun to do
> that, most I have spoken with --and you too by the sound of it--do not agree.
> Personally, I think it isn't worth the hassle to try and do both.

********
Hank obviously is confused....NOT ME!

I FIX  EVERYTHING BEFORE I DRIVE IT!!!!    I worked in a carlot at 16.....no
overlooked items allowed!

YES..I use used parts....I "juryrigrig" to overcome / bypass problems....BUT

I can document over 80,000 miles since 1973.....only towed once!    I
diagnosed a broken piston crown..vs. a dropped seat, etc......and called the wife for
a tow off the freeway...

My current ride in NorCal...didn't drive it until I checked
everything....even though it only had 51k miles!

Sure I've had problems......but never stranded...

Matt......no AAA  needed!