<VV> OT Convention Wardrobe

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Jul 13 19:56:38 EDT 2005

>The outfit you described is only for Floridians
>... you can't expect those that can't figure out
>how to vote to know how to dress :-) !

You missed the point. That whole business about chaff and partly blacked
boxes had nothing to do with an election. It had everything to do with
keeping the name "Florida" on the front page of every newspaper just as the
tourist season was starting.

The reason we have no state income tax is because the tourist tax generates
more revenue and anything that keeps them northerners thinking about Sunny
Florida is a Good Thing.

Padgett