<VV> Re: Hatin' mah Vair...now Luv it!!!!

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 21:35:33 EDT 2005

Mike,
    I would replace all 12. and all of the components..even the
pushrods...for a reason... It makes sense if one has broken via fatigue that the other 5 on
that side are becoming fatigued as well...and if both heads were previously
done at the same time, then the other 6 are at that same point...
   People will tell you of the different techniques in adjusting the
rockers...

In a message dated 7/13/2005 9:15:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Now the question is: do I just replace the bad rocker, the rocker and its
ball, both rockers and balls for cylinder #4 or all the rockers and balls on that
side?  Advise me oh wise ones.

I love my Corvair, I do I do...

mike

Thanks for everyone's input today, sorry about the bandwidth abuse.

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert
TnT's Corvair Parts <----webpage for NOS parts