<VV> sick of my Corvair

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 22:07:37 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/13/2005 2:31:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

I  suspect that at least 50% - and probably something over 60% of the folks
participating on VV have just that type of insanity of which you speak...
namely MORE than ONE Vair.

A pretty decent % has more than  two!

Total of 8 around here . Two of them hot Lappng at PIR and I drive a 65
turbo every day to work and back.They are the best cars  I  have  had  and by far
the easiest to work  on.
 Mike you will get the bugs out and then you can sit back and drive it
knowing it's your car and it's fixed the right way.
rich
See you all in Portland