<VV> Sick of My Corvair

Dave Keillor dkeillor at ultrex.com
Thu Jul 14 11:58:55 EDT 2005

I've had a low-mileage (25K), one-owner (me) Corvair up on jack stands since
about 1973.  The only time it's been down was for a few hours in 1988 when
we moved to a new house.  I started to get it ready for a re-paint (factory
did a horrible job -- it's a '69), but got sick of working on it and went on
to other old cars ('66 Corvair convert, '65 Corvair coupe, etc).  Someday
I'll get back to working on it, but for now I'd rather be driving the ones
that are running than working on the one that isn't.

Dave Keillor