<VV> Vair Tips

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jul 14 15:40:25 EDT 2005

> While on this subject
> From: <turbobraf at cox.net>
>

> There is a great deal of guess i would say "tricks" or "special procedures" if you will to get these cars running correctly. Unless you work on them all the time, you would not know these things.
>
> Bill Brafford
> 63 spyder vert

That's why we have the Tech Guides, The Compleat Book of Corvair, Bob Helt's the Classic Corvair, How to Keep your Corvair Alive, and of course my favorite--and a VV Favorite as well--The Corvair Basics Manual.

Speaking of which, Harry told me the other day we are very soon approaching the need for a 2nd Printing of the Basics Manual. Something All of VV should be rightly proud of.

Of course I could be wrong, But I would venture to say NO OTHER Collectible car has as many reference books filled with tips not found in Factory Manuals as the Corvair.

Regards
Hank
Co-Founder CBM