<VV> Re: Group Red??? NORMMM!!!!!

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 18:40:16 EDT 2005

Oh mah god...Has it been that long??? I guess so, because my car was not the
first to be a member of GR....And its been a long UPSTANDING member for 4.5
years (I SWEAR...the prospective Date of Wheel Touchdown is a guidline only)
   OK Andy...Group Red is a club within a club devoted to people that have
red cars on jackstands....Well, that was the original requirement...then we had
to let in other colors..(I'll continue to say I am a purebred member despite
my cars Turquoise paint...due to the fact my wife suggested I change the color
from Regal Red...(and Maaco's great effort left enough Regal to prove the
fact)..
    So you see, to non-members, its a joke, but to members of this backbone
of the Corvair hobby, its the life and times watching the vehicle age right in
front of you...even reasserting the fact that dang it, the dang car DOESN'T
fix itself, no matter HOW many people sit here with me drinking and burping....
  Norm Witte (our Lawyer in residence) created the club back in the last
century as a home to those that have projects, literally, still in the air.
  Like me!

In a message dated 7/14/2005 6:12:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
I keep hearing Group Red. I've never heard of it. What kind of mischief are
you guys into? How do I  get involved?

Cheers!

Andy in Oak Park

Todd Reece