<VV>Mo Mo Fan

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 22:00:49 EDT 2005

Well, since I have been known to be wrong on VERY rare occasions, I ducked
into the garage and fired up the shop vac. And sure enough, the motor speeds up
 no matter which port, inlet or exhaust, is plugged. Less so when the outlet
is  plugged, only because some of the air exhausts out the top of the motor,
and I  don't have enough hands to block that path off. Although sitting on it
seemed to  speed it up some. OK, let the sit on it jokes commence.. <G>

John

In a message dated 7/14/2005 5:49:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  pp2 at 6007.us