<VV> One more post today..(misc vair questions)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 00:04:45 EDT 2005

Hey, so I've got a couple of random questions.

1. How hard should I have to put to release the
clutch?  and also, how far should it come out?  I
strong-armed that thing, and it moved, but not much.

2. How hard is it to remove a Corsa Instrument Panel?
mine needs some TLC, and I'm going to need to take it
off.  there's a LOT of wiring harnesses and stuff back
there.  A lot more than I would have expected to see.

3. Where does the positive battery cable connect(once
I get that far)  I looked on my dads 64, and I would
have thought somewhere on the harness, but that's not
right...and his cable goes under his car to the
front...but, what does it go to?  the ignition switch?

That should be it for now...

Thanks Corvairers,
Ryan
65 Corsa