<VV> New Voltage Problem

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 15 04:31:44 EDT 2005

A buddy's 64 'brier runs like poo the higher the rpm rises.  It's a LM 110
with a high output internally regulated alternator.  I measured the voltage
at the coil tonight, and it's showing 16volts consistently throughout the
rev range.  (Positive lead to the Positive terminal on the coil and Negative
lead to a good ground, correct?)  He's running a Pertronix I and a Pertronix
Coil.

HELP!  He's put a ton of work into this vehicle to get it ready for the
convention and this is really getting him down.

Regards,
Joel