<VV> California Chp/Kentucky, too

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 06:46:12 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/15/2005 1:29:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SPYDER62 at aol.com writes:
Snip...<<CHP has issued a  warning stating "
"Zero Tolerance”  for speeders
on I-5
and Hwy 99.>>...snip.

Just an FYI for you guys going through ole' Kaintuck... the State Troopers
have started this thing they call "100 Days of Heat" and it is a "ZERO
TOLERANCE" on speeding from Memorial Day to Labor Day.... I guess you can speed the
rest of the time? <VBG>
Seems to only be on the main interstates, and not on the parkways. Just use
caution, and if you keep it below seventy MPH you should be fine (even though
you'll be a little slower getting there.)... best of luck getting there to
Portland... I'm looking forward to Buffalo next year, maybe I'll be doing well
enough to make it.
Just remember, most of all, BE CAREFUL!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)