<VV> carb tags

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Jul 15 09:25:42 EDT 2005

I dug up all  the carb information for the Tech Sessions done by GUV at the
Collinsville Convention in 1997.  All the carb info you ever wanted is
available in the "Carburetor Training Program 9.Model H-HV".  The Source
(David Herrin) carries the training manual.  If you are interest in he high
speed enrichment system or the venturi cluster, then Bob Ballew has
published two excellent articles in recent Communiques.
Jim Davis