<VV> Transport company recommendations?

Brown, David BrownD at bsci.com
Fri Jul 15 15:39:08 EDT 2005

Tom,
I just sold a car on eBay & the guy had DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers,
800-826-1083) ship it.  I think it only cost about $600 from Houston to
New Jersey.  They had an affiliate come pick it up on a 'tilt-back' tow
truck, took it to their enclosed secure storage until they had a
transporter coming through the area- took about a week.  Their service
even included a 10 minute walk around & check over to make sure it was
what the guy was supposed to be getting.  I talked to the guy afterwards
& he seemed satisfied.
Dave
69 Monza cp, 140/4
(just removed from Group Red!)