<VV> Corvairs in Kansas

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 00:35:24 EDT 2005

Just wanted to let you know that the Corvair hobby is alive and well in
Kansas. Our club, Mid-Continent Corvair Association, is thriving. In addition to
our Tunas to get our cars running great, we're also busy getting them looking
good. We found a great paint and body man who charges very little for the
work  he does and does a very good job. In the 2 months since 'discovering' Sam,
our  members have been working him almost constantly. First was Kirk Eck and
his 66  convertible, next was Terry Kalp's 66 coupe and now it's Steve
Ziegler's 64  coupe, which will be finished Monday (all VV members). Terry is going
back for  seconds with a 65 Corsa convertible.

We will be hosting our first Corvair weekend at the end of the summer, Sept
30-Oct 2. The "Great Plains Corvair Roundup" will be the first of what will be
 an annual event with the clubs in Kansas City, Tulsa and Oklahoma City. You
can  find out more at:
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/GPCR1.html_ (http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/GPCR1.html)

Ned