<VV> "Corvairs in the Curves XVI"

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Sat Jul 16 22:15:46 EDT 2005

Once again, CORSA South Carolina will hold our famous, annual
autocross, "Corvairs in the Curves XVI".

Details are not complete but it will be Sunday, September 11, Wren High
School, (Southwest of Greenville, down I-85 towards Atlanta).

To speed things up on race day, we are going to use preregistration.
Email me for preregistration information. I will email you a PDF file
which you can print, fill out, and mail, with your check for your entry
fee.

Barry Ellison is the Eventmaster. I'm sure his big brother, Tony
Ellison, Yenko Award winner from the 2004 Convention, will help some so
you can plan on another outstanding event that will be fun for
everyone, novice or veteran. I am handling promotion and
preregistration.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina