<VV> brake note

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 17 12:17:59 EDT 2005

I install brake shoes with the shoes together. Install the lower  spring
(just above the adjuster) to tie the two shoes together, install the
adjuster between the two shoes, and take this assembly to the backing plate
and start the holddown pins into each shoe, making sure the shoes engage
into the actuator pins in the wheel cylinder.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net