<VV> awl filters

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sun Jul 17 17:22:09 EDT 2005

BTW yesterday stopped by one of the local Pep Boyz and picked up two more
Purolator L200014 oil filters for $5 plus tax. These were both the early
style with the non-overlapping gasket though I did see the late style at a
different store. Every now and again they have a 2 for $5 coupon in the
paper.

So now I have four oil filters for a car I do not even have yet. Not
unusual for me, have been known to buy parts before the car, it is the
complete engines for cars I have sold that take up space (don't think you
would want a 600 lb Pontiac 400 in a Corvair). If I ever have a garage
sale, will have to advertise it in Hemmings.

Padgett