<VV> Non-Weighty Question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 17 19:13:50 EDT 2005

I have (I believe the brand is RubberMaid) cup holder which has a flap that
can be trapped between the window and the fuzzie on a car.  In the truck, I
put the flap in the glove box door.  The back side of it will scratch the
paint so you have to attach something soft to prevent that.  Also, it is not
quite a complete circle and I found I needed to tape across the (roughly 1/2
inch) gap in the front.  Got it (them - each Vair has one) at the FLAPS.

Later, JR