<VV> Flat Towing Question

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 11:10:22 EDT 2005

I have a tow bar that I have fixed to attach to the front end of a LM with the bumper removed.  I have used it to tow a 67 that I own to Auto-Cross events etc.  I did drill two additional holes (one on each side of the car where the bumper mounts) so that the tow bar had 4 bolts (two on each side) to attach it solidly to the car.  I do not know how others attach them, but my question is: Are the front bumpers for an EM mounted the same as on a LM?  In other words, would the tow bar that I use on LM's be usable on EM without a lot of modifications? (I do not own an EM to compare).  Thanks.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.
(All LM's).