<VV> RE: Non-Weighty Question

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jul 18 13:24:19 EDT 2005

Joel et.al.

I AM a Hockey fan. To Joel's possible HORROR, my favorite team is, and always has been, the Montreal Canadiens. However I can remember long years ago, when Tim Horton played hockey. Not only for the Leafs, but I also believe for the Rangers and Sabres at the end of his career as well.

How one can live in Western NY, and not watch Hockey Night in Canada on all those cold winter evenings, is beyond me.
But there's an exception to every rule, eh?

Hank