<VV> Spreading the word- BeaveRun/Racers Reunion

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 18 16:34:43 EDT 2005

I need to send a general announcement email to the other Corvair bulletin
boards about the upcoming BeaveRun Racers' reunion and Time Trials-Drive
your Corvair on track- at BeaveRun PA at the end of August- August 21 and
22..  I recall someone saying they are on five lists?  Can someone email me
off line so I can send you the information and you can post it on other
lists so it gets as wide a distribution as we can?

Thank You,

Chuck S
for the Geezers