<VV> ADVISED NOT TO TRAVEL

TONY FIORE tonycorsa at juno.com
Mon Jul 18 17:54:31 EDT 2005

I must regretfully advise all my friends at CORSA, that I will NOT be
able to attend our Convention in Portland. At a routine check-up with my
doctor today, he has STRONGLY advised me NOT to take this long trip.
To my extreme disappointment, he tells me that after the recent surgery
for bleeding stomach ulcers, he feels this  would be too soon to take
such a trip, as it might aggravate the situation, and cause me to have a
relapse.  The stress and possibly not following my strict diet, might
cause me lots of trouble.
Can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am. But don't let that stop
you from buying the NEW "CORVAIR DECADE" BOOK which will be on sale at
the Convention. Just send me the book and I will sign it for you. ----
VERY regretfully yours,
Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications