<VV> Towing Per the Tech Guide (Suggestion)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 19:13:38 EDT 2005

Gang,

All of my Vairs are stick shift and I have a trailer anyway so this train
isn't all that important to me.  However, an answer to the heating question might
be had if someone were to flat tow (or dolly tow) a PG car a reasonable
distance and then reach under and feel the transmission case.  Even though you will
not be able to tell the specific temp of internal components, you should be
able to feel a significant heat rise on the case.  Obviously, you should report
your findings back to the group.

Just a suggestion.

Doc
In a message dated 7/18/2005 10:21:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,