<VV> Oregon Laws?

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Jul 18 20:43:21 EDT 2005

At 08:14 PM 7/18/05, rt66vairs at aol.com wrote:

>I have been told that Oregon is one of only two states that have a law
>forbidding motorists to fuel
>their own vehicles. The other being New Jersey.  If this is true could
>someone in Oregon explain why? Or someone from New Jersey?

I live in New Jersey.  Oregon and New Jersey indeed share this distinction.

Can't tell you why, other than my assumption that it is in fact a jobs issue.

Personally, I love it.  No matter what the weather, I don't have to get
wet/cold/hot, I don't have to get my hands dirty nor do I smell of gasoline
when I arrive at my destination.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net