<VV> RE: Non-Weighty Question

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 23:06:47 EDT 2005

Yeah, if Bob tries it and he rolls the convert, the flying brake drum will
be the least of his problems.

A few years ago, one of my friends was driving his chevy van back to work
from lunch and had a blowout right in front of the workplace.  He rolled it.
He'd have been OK except for two problems.  One, the loose battery he had in
the back hit him in the head.  Two, his helpful co-workers drug him out of
the van, across the highway, and laid him down in a fire ant bed.  Wouldn't
let him get up until the emergency guys got there.

Roger