<VV> Re: a/c parts

penneyracer1 penneyracer1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 09:06:02 EDT 2005

Hello all,

      I have some a/c parts out of my '64. Namely the evaporator and enclosure, fan, and the control console that mounts under the radio. Are they worth putting on ebay or should I chuck 'em? By the way, no I'm not one of those people that hates a/c. When I bought the car the compressor and condensor were already gone. I figured all of that other stuff could go.

                                    Lloyd

                                   '64 monza
                                   '64 spyder
                                   '65 mouse home

                                  " The faster I fix it , the faster it breaks"