<VV> What people are willing to pay for parts....

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 08:11:52 EDT 2005

Don't knock it - if people weren't prepared to pay silly prices for rubbish
on eBay, I would be a lot less well-off than I am! I respect my discerning
customers' ability to identify the sensational deal offered by my high
quality merchandise and pay accordingly (;-)).

Caveat emptor...

Cheers

Alan

P.S. And how, anyway, is eBay different from the world 'outside'? There is
always a huge variation in the prices the savvy buyer pays in comparison
with the person who just buys things without researching them. A great
example is new cars - think of the difference in available prices between
dealer list price and the best deal you can actually get!