<VV> What people are willing to pay for parts....

Dave Morris BigD at DaveMorris.com
Wed Jul 20 10:12:15 EDT 2005

Aww, man, you've got it all wrong.

Ya don't do an "eBay Moratorium"... use the "Morris 1st Law of eBay
Balance" that says: "...for every eBay purchase, there must exist an equal
but opposite eBay Sale".  (Not that it works well if it's your wife, but
you can try anyway!)

Dave Morris