<VV> RE: Gasket replacement (Stephen Upham)

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Jul 20 12:36:09 EDT 2005

Why would you want to save a few bucks and reuse a gasket and take the
chance that it will leak?  I would rather get the gasket than spend the
time...

Why not take the lifters apart and clean out any debris that got in (not
hard to do)?  If you are replacing the cam then new lifters might be
recommended...

Also you have now started the thread on lifters, deep dimple or not...ggg
Do all vendors have the same...ggg

Keith Hammett