<VV> OREGON WEATHER

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Jul 21 17:47:23 EDT 2005

Been reading Smitty's tempural exploits and just got a call from
Schwartzie (Tim Schwartz) in Joisey. He wondered how to pak for his
impending flight on Saturday.
Today is a good example - Out here at the warehouse (The Compound?) in
McMinnville it was clear, sunny, dry and upper 80's until about an hour
ago. Now a nice marine layer of clouds is rushing in. At first the temps
stayed at mid-80's but the humidity jumped up to around 60% (ugh) but
just a few minutes ago took a trip into town and the temps have dropped
about 10 degrees.

Long term forecast for next week (the convention week that you're all
coming to - remember?) is mid 70's to low 80's. Yes, if that is the
forecast, it could drop to mid 60's with a cool dry wind after the sun
begins to hide in the evening. If you consider that intolerably cold
then bring a sweater. We're looking forward to making your  convention
experience as wonderful as possible. Just figure that the temps could be
between the mid-50's to 105. Hope that helps.   Lon

www.corsaoregon.com   THERE'S STILL TIME TO REGISTER!  DON'T BE A
SLACKER! Just today I've had three different individuals saying that
they've decided after all to make the trip ----see, it's not too late to
save your soul!