<VV> engine swap

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Fri Jul 22 12:39:24 EDT 2005

Hi Craig,
Humm, if we are talking about the clutch pivot ball stud, they are not all the same for Lates and Earlies.  There is a slight length difference.  It is fully explained in the CORSA Tech Guide along with how to easily identify which is which without measuring.  The short one can be made to work for the longer one by placing a proper length spacer washer to make the length match.  The longer one cannot easily be used in place of the shorter one, of course.  I forget which is which, without checking.

Larry