<VV> LM Corvair Sticker

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Jul 23 08:23:32 EDT 2005

We order stickers to give to the kids who visit us.  Imagine my surprise
when one of the nurses showed me a sticker of a Late Model Corvair (blue
coupe with #63 on the side)!

It is sold by SmileMakers and is inside the Foil Hot Rod Sticker Assortment
#HOTR7 (Boxes).  The description says there are only five designs, but the
Corvair appears to be a "bonus" sixth design - not labeled with the sticker
number as are the other five.  Very curious!!

Here is a link to the web page where you can order it (you may need to cut &
paste into your browser)
http://www.smilemakers.com/Smilemakers/product_family.asp?family%5Fid=1964&gift=False&mscssid=0B58B8E3F765415D9CD9F3312DE1B3AB

I took a picture of the sticker with my cameraphone - out of focus, but
clear enough.  Posted it to the following site:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/402141293/402141971DoDdZe

Bill Hubbell