<VV> Watch out Washington State

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Sat Jul 23 11:37:35 EDT 2005

Greetings from Olympia, WA.

Leslie, Rick, Smokey and I arrived about 8:30pm last night into Seattle.  We tried to find a hotel near the airport but everything was sold out due to some baseball tournament.  Leslie wanted to hang out in the Lobby of the hotel to try and hook up with the team and see if she could get some tickets for a game.

We ended up leaving and headed South and found a hotel in Olympia, WA.  This morning I got up to take Smokey for a walk and I could see my breath.  Very refreshing after coming out of hot humid Florida. Today we are headed out to Astoria and will spend the night there and then drive down the Oregon Coast and then back through the vineyards on our way back to Portland to be at the host hotel on Sunday evening.

Temperatures are to be around 72 with a low of 58.  GOTTA LOVE this place!!!

See you soon,

Sarah