<VV> On Topic: National Dairy Goat Show

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 23 13:31:05 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, it has worked out so that as Corsa holds its National
Convention in my own local area, The American Dairy Goat Association is
holding its National Dairy Goat Show the same week in Spokane, WA.

So, regrettably, if I miss y'all, know that I am having a good time with
one of my (our) other passions, dairy goats. And maybe I can make it
back in time to catch the autocross, but as in all things dealing with
livestock, one is on a 'flexible' schedule not necessarily of their own
making.

Drive On!

Bill Strickland
Oregon City, OR